Thursday, January 17, 2013



3/7/13
The Boston Underground Film Festival has accepted Abyssus Abyssum Invocat in to its program! I was really hoping for this one but really felt it was going to be a long shot. Apparently, this really odd film found the perfect spot in this selective festival! Boston, here we come!

3/1/13
Abyssus has just been accepted in to is 3rd festival, Anifilm in the Czech Republic! It will be included in its popular Animated Horror Movies section of the Festival. To see more on this cool little fest, visit http://www.anifilm.cz/en/.

2/06/13
Just got word that the film will be shown in the upcoming Little Rock Horror Picture Show!

1/17/13

My Film Abyssus Abyssum Invocat has been accepted in to the Savannah International Animation Festival for their stopmotion competition! I started submitting to festivals back in early November and have been on pins and needles ever since I started the process. This the first festival that I've heard back from so far and getting accepted on the very first response is quite a good feeling. When you work on something for as long as I have worked on this project, it's really hard to keep your objectivity. I question the films quality constantly so this is QUITE a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment